- Which tests are important for the admissions process
- How much weight admissions officers give to each exam
- How admissions officers evaluate each test? Which ones are actually important?
- What’s considered a good score for each exam
- If you should retake exams and if there a penalty for doing so
- The deal with test-optional schools
- Common mistakes to avoid
... and much more!
There are so many of them: SATs, ACTs, SAT IIs, APs — the list goes on! Which ones really matter? Which ones should you make sure to take? And how do admissions officers use them to evaluate your application?